DIGITAL BANKING

3CATSAILOR

I have a neighbor that is a high ranking Intellegence Agent for the military. I'll have to check on this angle. Wow, it can be a major thing for just about anyone in the U.S. if true. Thanks for the info ! I will come back here and let you know what he said.
In response to Dave, I was told by the Military Intellegence Officer I know that the answer is yes. He went on to inform me that it has the potential to be far worse than most people realize. What happened in Canada was essentially a warning of what can happen here. In fact the potential of misuse could go beyond what happened in Canada. In addition, I am told that some folks do believe that Digitial Banking is easier to hack as mentioned previously in this Thread. And if it is hacked, the FBI would not be able to do anything about any foreign hacker. who transfers funds to another Country unless the other Couintry agrees to assist. The Public will hear how wonderful it is. The Public will be told of anything positive they can come up with. I am told that it is setting up to be like Canada. Based on what I heard happened in Canada, I hope not.

Last edited:

sunshine98

When you present a check to a payee, it gets sent to a digital clearinghouse (becomes bits on a computer system). When you deposit your paycheck or take cash out of your account, it gets recorded on your bank's computer system - the same system that would be affected by a Digital Banking hack. Unless you do all your business in cash and keep the money under your mattress, you are already exposed to the hacking/government control threat vectors.

Grumpy

When you present a check to a payee, it gets sent to a digital clearinghouse (becomes bits on a computer system). When you deposit your paycheck or take cash out of your account, it gets recorded on your bank's computer system - the same system that would be affected by a Digital Banking hack. Unless you do all your business in cash and keep the money under your mattress, you are already exposed to the hacking/government control threat vectors.
Gee, aren't you just a ray of sunshine..

wubbles

Any real "high ranking intelligence officer" isn't going to tell you any real crap related to intel. May as well go around quoting your high ranking walmart sales associate friend. 🤣

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Any real "high ranking intelligence officer" isn't going to tell you any real crap related to intel. May as well go around quoting your high ranking walmart sales associate friend. 🤣
?? When it comes to identifying, briefing, and providing safeguarding measures for a wide range of cyber threats, we receive a sheit-ton of information from "high ranking intelligence people". Too much, in fact, and its becoming quite cumbersome to be in "compliance" with all the dictates coming down the pipe.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
?? When it comes to identifying, briefing, and providing safeguarding measures for a wide range of cyber threats, we receive a sheit-ton of information from "high ranking intelligence people". Too much, in fact, and its becoming quite cumbersome to be in "compliance" with all the dictates coming down the pipe.
Safest thing is to just ignore everyone that talks to you.

I do that at work all the time.

wubbles

I mean, if we want to compare information cleared for public release to your neighbor giving you some sort of inside scoop on the government population control tactics, sure.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Safest thing is to just ignore everyone that talks to you.

I do that at work all the time.
Working overseas on behalf of the US gummint, I'm treated to an array of fun "briefings" and "courses" that I have to repeat every freaking year. Some are effective or have useful information (I stopped trafficking in children, for example, and have avoided being kidnapped for ransom money) while others look like they were put together by bored 8th graders.

PeoplesElbow

Working overseas on behalf of the US gummint, I'm treated to an array of fun "briefings" and "courses" that I have to repeat every freaking year. Some are effective or have useful information (I stopped trafficking in children, for example, and have avoided being kidnapped for ransom money) while others look like they were put together by bored 8th graders.
Did you stop mushroom stamping coworkers? (Yes that is in a government training module)

PeoplesElbow

In response to Dave, I was told by the Military Intellegence Officer I know that the answer is yes. He went on to inform me that it has the potential to be far worse than most people realize. What happened in Canada was essentially a warning of what can happen here. In fact the potential of misuse could go beyond what happened in Canada. In addition, I am told that some folks do believe that Digitial Banking is easier to hack as mentioned previously in this Thread. And if it is hacked, the FBI would not be able to do anything about any foreign hacker. who transfers funds to another Country unless the other Couintry agrees to assist. The Public will hear how wonderful it is. The Public will be told of anything positive they can come up with. I am told that it is setting up to be like Canada. Based on what I heard happened in Canada, I hope not.
Banking has been digital to some extent since the 80s. What a bank calls their online interface has nothing to do with it.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I remember 51 "high ranking intelligence people" giving their opinion on a certain laptop.

Grumpy

I remember 51 "high ranking intelligence people" giving their opinion on a certain laptop.
And their get out of jail free statement was "has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation". Didn't have to be definitive to make the ignorant masses believe it was disinfo. Still pisses me off that the majority of the '51' signers had no clue and followed the lead of Blinken led propaganda. They should all be shot.