Dinner Time

lovinmaryland

We are doing baked potato bar at my house w/ chives, sour cream, butter, shredded cheese, steamed broccoli, and crumbled bacon :yum:

tyky

eieio
We are doing baked potato bar at my house w/ chives, sour cream, butter, shredded cheese, steamed broccoli, and crumbled bacon :yum:

You must have some good eating kids, if I sat up a baked potato bar my kids would complain. Hubby would be shocked that I actually cooked tho :lol:

lovinmaryland

You must have some good eating kids, if I sat up a baked potato bar my kids would complain. Hubby would be shocked that I actually cooked tho :lol:
The first time I did it they did complain but once they saw there was a lot of different options to choose from they get excited about making their own dinner.
some kind of quiche with ham???? :shrug:

Yum!!! I had a really good crab quiche a while back and have been craving quiche ever since! I think I may make one this weekend :drool:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I'm going to go with a rack of pork ribs, marinated with some Jim Beam's barbeque sauce, a couple of corn on the cobs, a salad w/bleu cheese dressing - tomatoes/mushrooms - and a few glasses of merlot...........

Basic stuff, I know, but we'll see what else is available, in the 'fridge..:whistle:

Flavor

I'm going to go with a rack of pork ribs, marinated with some Jim Beam's barbeque sauce, a couple of corn on the cobs, a salad w/bleu cheese dressing - tomatoes/mushrooms - and a few glasses of merlot...........

Basic stuff, I know, but we'll see what else is available, in the 'fridge..:whistle:

You sure you dont want a breast?:drummer:

tyky

eieio
The first time I did it they did complain but once they saw there was a lot of different options to choose from they get excited about making their own dinner.

Yum!!! I had a really good crab quiche a while back and have been craving quiche ever since! I think I may make one this weekend :drool:

can I come over for some kid friendly cooking lessons :lol:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
:yawn:
We had salad, sauteed fresh yellow and green squash with onions, cumin, lemon pepper and sea salt. The main even was grilled chicken sammiches with avocado, tomatoes, and garlic mayo. Mine and the boy's in ranch marinade, bf's in lemon pepper with pepper jack cheese.