Dirty Jobs...

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Shark Week.. Jobs that bite..

Mile Rowe goes in the water with about 200 reef sharks.. as a "Shark Bite Suit Tester"..

Not a dirty job so much .. but DAMN!!

Elle

Happy Camper!
http://www.baysox.com/news/?id=10949

August 16, 2006 - Bowie, MD - The Bowie Baysox, Class “AA” Affiliate of the Baltimore Orioles will be hosting a taping of the Discovery Channel’s highest rated program, “Dirty Jobs” featuring Baltimore-native Mike Rowe on Friday, August 25, when the Baysox host the New Hampshire Fisher Cats at 5:35 pm. “Dirty Jobs,” in its second season, features Rowe performing difficult and “dirty jobs” alongside fellow workers of the trade.

The crew from “Dirty Jobs” will be put to the test when they visit Prince George’s stadium, for an extra tough and “dirty” night of work. Rowe will be involved in several “Dirty Jobs” around the ballpark, including grounds crew duties, stadium cleaning and Baysox team related drills. The episode that will be taped at Prince George’s Stadium will air at a future time.

Rowe and the crew of “Dirty Jobs” have done everything from processing smelly seafood in a fish factory, collecting bat guano for prized fertilizer, combing creek bottoms for edible wildlife and cleaning septic tanks to maintain a fresh-smelling environment. With those episodes already hitting the airwaves “Dirty Jobs” trip to Prince George’s Stadium will certainly be an unprecedented and memorable night.

Tickets for Friday, August 25th and every Baysox home game are available by calling the Baysox ticket office at (301) 464-4865 or by logging onto www.baysox.com and clicking on the order tickets link.

Lilypad

Tonights show-

Hoof Cleaner-
Mike joins a crew at a rock quarry, gets hip deep in mud and muck working with the hippo keepers at the Adventure Aquarium, and addresses some bovine foot problems.

Angel

~*~*~
Elle said:
http://www.baysox.com/news/?id=10949

August 16, 2006 - Bowie, MD - The Bowie Baysox, Class “AA” Affiliate of the Baltimore Orioles will be hosting a taping of the Discovery Channel’s highest rated program, “Dirty Jobs” featuring Baltimore-native Mike Rowe on Friday, August 25, when the Baysox host the New Hampshire Fisher Cats at 5:35 pm. “Dirty Jobs,” in its second season, features Rowe performing difficult and “dirty jobs” alongside fellow workers of the trade.
I love this show and had no clue that Mike Rowe was a MD native. I think I will have to check into tickets!

Agee

Did anyone catch the "100 th dirty job" show last night. Two hour special and a hoot :yay:

The most disgusting, and one of the best, is the guy in Vegas who recycles leftover buffet food and feeds the slop to the hogs. Su-eeeeeeeeeeee :lmao: