Disappointing Earl and Office

C

canuk woman

Grrr now I'm really serious when I say "I WANT WHOSE LINE BACK" because well for one thing Steve Carell would be great on the show plus we need it back more than ever because I hear that Lost is starting to suck and really who watches Extreme Makeover: Homer Edition anymore? and what else hm..... well According to Jim is pretty much the last "in the lame" abc shows there is so if that gets canned something has gotta go there. Maybe I'll be more satisfied with Monday's upcoming ep of Two and a Half Men (one of Chip Esten's former WL costars is guest starring yay!)

C

canuk woman

Ok I was very satisfied with the two and a half men episode (I haven't seen Ryan Stiles get wasted in a long time) but in tonight's office I was less than satisfied Chip guest starred but it was a silent role (look closely at the scene where an office worker sings falsetto)

C

canuk woman

Well this weeks episode pretty much made up for the previous episode's snore-fest and oh yeah I never saw Chip in a bike suit before (talk about sexy)

C

canuk woman

Well after watching last nights office (and being disappointed that Charles Esten's character got written off) I've realized something: I DON'T HAVE TO WATCH THIS ANYMORE!!!

DotTheEyes

Movie Fan
After a slow start, "The Office" has picked up in a big way, in my opinion. I still love this show!

"My Name is Earl," however, is still cold. It still has many funny bits, yes, but it's just not as hella funny as it used to be.

slotted

DotTheEyes said:
After a slow start, "The Office" has picked up in a big way, in my opinion. I still love this show!
:yeahthat: Can't wait to see how this season plays out... Hopefully the office pranks will pick up with the new group....