disclaimer (for reasons of personal safety)

bcp

In My Opinion
When I for one reason or another mention facial hair on women, It should be noted that I am always commenting on my mother in law.
In no way should it be considered that I am suggesting that all women will be sporting the big foot look in their later years.
At no time should these facial hair comments be taken personally by any of the beautiful women that grace us with their wisdom on this site unless for some reason I lose control of my sanity and actually mention a specific name along with the ZZ top look that my mother in law is sporting.

I swear, give that little Puerto Rican women a guitar and she could pass as Billy F Gibbons even on a bright lit stage.

again.
In no way are my comments to be considered direct insult against any person or persons on this site without actual naming of said person.

I thank you for your consideration in this matter and express my apologies to anyone that may have thought I was looking through their bathroom window as they shaved.

carry on.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
bcp said:
When I for one reason or another mention facial hair on women, It should be noted that I am always commenting on my mother in law.
:flowers: You know you wife will be there when she's her mom's age

bcp

In My Opinion
aps45819 said:
:flowers: You know you wife will be there when she's her mom's age
Every night in my prayers, I include a request that my eyes be dug out of my head by a pack of rabid sparrows leaving me blind and unable to see this progression.

M

Mousebaby

bcp said:
Every night in my prayers, I include a request that my eyes be dug out of my head by a pack of rabid sparrows leaving me blind and unable to see this progression.

:roflmao: