Disney World claims another life!!

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I've ridden that ride. You'd have to be in pretty poor health to begin with for it to kill ya'. :rolleyes: it is NOT intense.

Yeah, I saw that on the news this morning. I'm curious to see what the autopsy will show. The news said that the child that recently died from a ride there had a heart problem.

Vince

Speedy70 said:
Yeah, I saw that on the news this morning. I'm curious to see what the autopsy will show. The news said that the child that recently died from a ride there had a heart problem.
The kid had an enlarged heart. Bet the woman had heart problems as well. Shut down a perfectly good killer ride before I get a chance to go on it. Dayum. :banghead:

Mikeinsmd

WTF is wrong with people?? They post warnings EVERYWHERE!!! If you know you have a weak heart, why the hell would you even consider a ride like this?

I consider it another Darwin award winner off the streets. :duh:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Mikeinsmd said:
WTF is wrong with people?? They post warnings EVERYWHERE!!! If you know you have a weak heart, why the hell would you even consider a ride like this?

I consider it another Darwin award winner off the streets. :duh:

:yeahthat: Every three feet there was a sign that said "Do Not Ride if....."
Maybe she was blind too.......

Makavide

Not too talkative
mv_princess said:
:yeahthat: Every three feet there was a sign that said "Do Not Ride if....."
Maybe she was blind too.......

Just wondering - how many people have a physical before going down to Disney World?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Makavide said:
Just wondering - how many people have a physical before going down to Disney World?

Most people know if they have a heart problem. The boy that died before was a fluke, I'm sure.

The thing is, this ride doesn't look intimidating at all and people probably ignore the signs, thinking they'll be fine.

Mikeinsmd

Makavide said:
If you're 49 years old, you should know if you have a heart condition. This person knew it before getting on the ride.

Adios dipsh!t. :dead:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Oh horseshit. :rolleyes: I rode Mission:Space twice back to back and it's not that big of a deal. They specifically tell you not to ride it if you have medical issues because of the way the ride spins. But people always think "they'll be fine".

Idiots.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
camily said:
Due to all the publicity, I'm dying to ride it, pardon the pun.
It's a very cool ride..................I puked....But it was cool none the less.

We wont get any closer to feeling weightlessness unless we could get into NASA

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
elaine said:
Most people know if they have a heart problem. The boy that died before was a fluke, I'm sure.

The thing is, this ride doesn't look intimidating at all and people probably ignore the signs, thinking they'll be fine.

I agree with that. Some people think the signs are there just to "up" the excitement level about going on the ride. I remember hearing one group in line saying a ride couldn't be too bad if it had handicap access, regardless of the signs. :shrug: