Divers?

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
desertrat said:
The other post got me wondering how many forumites are actually certified divers. Care to answer up? :howdy:
You can pipe up if you are taking classes too. :yay:

Definitely yes, but I do not want to age myself, but definitely before computers, we actually used Navy dive tables and an octopus was something you caught and ate.

Pushrod

Patriot
NAUI Instructor, PADI Divemaster, IANTD Advanced Nitrox and Decompression.

I dive several times a month apart from teaching. If anyone is interested, I have some fossil hunting trips set up to the Cooper River in Charleston, SC for the first weekends in February and March. I will also be setting up some trips to a secret fossil bed 20 miles offshore of North Carolina for next year.

If interested shoot me a PM.

Pushrod said:

I dive several times a month apart from teaching. If anyone is interested, I have some fossil hunting trips set up to the Cooper River in Charleston, SC for the first weekends in February and March. I will also be setting up some trips to a secret fossil bed 20 miles offshore of North Carolina for next year.

Is it gonna be cold in the Cooper?

K

Katie

Pushrod said:

It would be cool to dive offshore for fossils,but with the weight loss I would need to recheck my lead weight. I doubt that the lead weight I had to use 45 lbs ago would be needed. I would sink like a rock.