NASCAR Dixie Vodka 400 NASCAR Race #12 , Sunday 14 June @ Homestead Miami

Louise

Dixie Vodka was the sponsor of the event. Dixie is the brand name of the vodka, like Smirnoff, Grey Goose, Ketel One, etc.

It looked like a conflict of interest. Which it is, but what do I know? I was born and raised in the South and taught to not be racist. I just thought that all references to the Confederacy are trying to be erased. Go NASCAR! Which is awesome because it hasn’t been cancelled yet due to Covid, riots and new nations. 🏁 Go!

And, I just found it funny of using the word racist and race as in cars racing. Too funny! Or not. Take care racing fans. Like I said, I don’t follow NASCAR, but I read y’all’s posts, and it is fun. I am glad y’all enjoy it.

Last edited:

homedepot20

NASCAR was founded on basis of Illegal Whiskey transporting. Illegal whiskey was bought by anyone regardless of race as long as money was GREEN 😂
I'm sure whites sold to whites and blacks to blacks , it was a matter of trust back then 🤔

stgislander

PREMO Member
NASCAR was founded on basis of Illegal Whiskey transporting. Illegal whiskey was bought by anyone regardless of race as long as money was GREEN 😂
I'm sure whites sold to whites and blacks to blacks , it was a matter of trust back then 🤔
I remember watching a Moonshiners marathon last month where two Tennessee good ole boys were teaching a young black kid how to make shine.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
I was born and raised in the South 🏁
Look what I found!

Cheers!🍸

Charleston SC to be exact!
Hey HD, aren't you in SC?

Last edited: