Do people not Understand the Concept of a Parking Lot?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by SmallTown
I love the yee-haw good ol boys who decide to go 4-wheeling as they exit the Hickory Hills parking lott onto Chancellors run road.. Instead of going out the usual PAVED exit, they decide to go out the dirt "exit" several feet up from the normal exit.. Haven't quite figured out why..

I know why, and I'll be happy to share. There are two possible reasons it happens:
1) They are good ole boys and gals and consider it good clean (well muddy) honest fun. Something you would understand if you were a good ole boy :razz:
-or-
2) They just left ABC all liquered up and they firmly believe if they take the dirt road they won't hit nobody and cause any harm and then be stopped by any police doing sobriety tests. :cheers:

Last edited:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Yer Darn Right!!

Originally posted by migtig
I know why, and I'll be happy to share. There are two possible reasons it happens:
1) They are good ole boys and gals and consider it good clean (well muddy) honest fun. Something you would understand if you were a good ole boy :razz:
-or-
2) They just left ABC all liquered up and they firmly believe if they take the dirt road they won't hit nobody and cause any harm and then be stopped by any police doing sobriety tests. :cheers:
I got me a Chevy S-10, lotsa road clearance, and I find it real handy, to make a right turn out of there in the dirt, when there's one or two or more of those namby-pamby types coming out of that shopping center, 'an they gotta look six times in each direction before they make a move into traffic.
So I wave bye-bye to the dorks, and head on home!

:cheers: penn