Do they have a clue?? No fishing on the boat ramp DOCK......

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
So yesterday popped the ski's into the pax at the benedict bridge. Not too bad there just one old guy on the end of the pier and made sure he was in no ones way but still shouldnt have been on the ramp dock.

Then we travel up north in the river and there is a park with a boat ramp and a small dock. There are freaking 10 people on that dock fishing and would not budge when seeing boats pulling up. next time Im gonna have a knife and just start cutting lines as I roll in. Hell one of them had their lines right in the way of the ramp.

I won't say they were illegals but I kinda wonder if they could read the signs that said no fishing from pier.

jenbengen

Watch it
Yeah, we have noticed the lack of "fishing etiquette" and the amount of rule breakers in this area.

My hubby got ticked last night because a guy with two big dogs let them loose in the water right where a little boy and his dad were trying to fish. He had the entire lake to let them run wild and sent them right where the fishing was going on. Dummy.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
jenbengen said:
Yeah, we have noticed the lack of "fishing etiquette" and the amount of rule breakers in this area.

My hubby got ticked last night because a guy with two big dogs let them loose in the water right where a little boy and his dad were trying to fish. He had the entire lake to let them run wild and sent them right where the fishing was going on. Dummy.

I don't understand this! Why did your husband get a ticket for some other guy letting his dogs loose?

Dead Eye

T.P.F.er
Get a center console Boston Waler with a Maryland flag on it. For some reason they all leave the dock when ever they see one coming.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
FastCarsSpeed said:
I won't say they were illegals but I kinda wonder if they could read the signs that said no fishing from pier.

Just taking up dock space American's don't want to.