Do we want the Cowboys to win this week?

Dondi

Dondi
I'm thinking it might be in our mutual interest for both the Redskins and the Cowboys to win this week to set up the showdown the following week here in DC. By both teams winning this week, that will automatically eliminate the Giants from the Division crown. As much as I dislike the Cowboys, I really don't wish to see the Giants with another division title. The Giants have been to three Super Bowls, winning two of them since the last time either the Cowboys or Redskins were World Champions (some 17-21 years ago respectfully).

Of course, I would like the Redskins to come out victorious in all this, but what say you?

thatguy

I'm thinking it might be in our mutual interest for both the Redskins and the Cowboys to win this week to set up the showdown the following week here in DC. By both teams winning this week, that will automatically eliminate the Giants from the Division crown. As much as I dislike the Cowboys, I really don't wish to see the Giants with another division title. The Giants have been to three Super Bowls, winning two of them since the last time either the Cowboys or Redskins were World Champions (some 17-21 years ago respectfully).

Of course, I would like the Redskins to come out victorious in all this, but what say you?

id prefer to see a redskins win with dallas and NY losing. that would do it right there.

DynaDink

You cry like a typical Redskin fan. GO BIG BLUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SoMdDude

No REAL Redskins fan would rout for Dallass to win, ever!

Best case scenario is them and the gnats both get their asses kicked this week lol