Do Women Like to Be Catcalled?

Misfit

Lawful neutral
http://fusion.net/justice/story/buenos-aires-mayor-women-catcalled-651650
Mauricio Macri, the mayor of Buenos Aires, has recently found himself in hot water over his views on catcalling women on the streets of Argentina.

A few weeks ago, he defended catcalling, a common practice in Latin America that has become increasingly controversial. The 55-year-old is now in the news again for a picture of him lasciviously eyeing a 17-year-old pop star, which went viral this week in Argentina.

Earlier Macri had said that women shouldn’t be offended by sexual comments directed toward them by men in public, even as groups are working to raise awareness that most women feel harassed by them.

"Women who say they don’t like it, and are offended by it, I don’t believe it” said Macri on the “FM Masters” radio show. "There is nothing nicer than a piropo, even if it’s accompanied by something offensive, if someone says ‘nice culo’ it’s all good.”

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"Women who say they don’t like it, and are offended by it, I don’t believe it”

I don't believe it either. Now, we don't like it when the catcaller gets too aggressive, follows us, or is obscene, but most women are flattered when a random guy on the street pays them a compliment.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I don't believe it either. Now, we don't like it when the catcaller gets too aggressive, follows us, or is obscene, but most women are flattered when a random guy on the street pays them a compliment.

I just tried it and now I get to walk the green mile into the boss's office. I guess she didn't like it.

:mad:

sockgirl77

:yeahthat: YEARS ago, the construction guys in DC used to catcall my friends and I when we'd get off of the bus. We usually entertained their calls with a curtsy or blew them a kiss. :lmao:

FED_UP

Your lips are so beautiful.

FED_UP

QUOTE=vraiblonde;5379183]Especially when cusswords are coming out of them. :yay:[/QUOTE]

I thought you said a compliment was OK. :shrug: And cursing is not lady like. :nono:

Last edited:

Roman

I didn't really like the catcalls, but now at my age, and with all the old sagging skin..I'd love to hear it one more time before I die.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I didn't really like the catcalls, but now at my age, and with all the old sagging skin..I'd love to hear it one more time before I die.

Dayum, girl, that is a fine shake! Hoo mama, beam me up Jesus! I'ma sit here and soak up the beautiful! How you keep that shape so tight? You got a boyfriend?

:hot: