Do Women Like to Be Catcalled?

MarieB

I don't believe it either. Now, we don't like it when the catcaller gets too aggressive, follows us, or is obscene, but most women are flattered when a random guy on the street pays them a compliment.

I would agree but will go a step further and say it depends upon who is doing the cat calling

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I don't believe it either. Now, we don't like it when the catcaller gets too aggressive, follows us, or is obscene, but most women are flattered when a random guy on the street pays them a compliment.

:yeahthat:

KDENISE977

I just ignore it, don't acknowledge it. What bothers me is the ones, like in a wawa or someplace like that; that will stare, and make it awkward, and they do it on purpose, like they KNOW you see them. :mad: stupid jackass

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

But a catcall is not a compliment. It's an immature way for a man (or woman) to act like a douche.

FED_UP

I just ignore it, don't acknowledge it. What bothers me is the ones, like in a wawa or someplace like that; that will stare, and make it awkward, and they do it on purpose, like they KNOW you see them. :mad: stupid jackass

Of course he does it on purpose, he may never get to see you getting your sexy on ever again for the rest fo his life. Next time ask him to pay for your lunch.