• No

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Its kind of like when the issue of gratuities comes up in the forums. A waiter or waitress will post a complaint that, generally speaking, people around these parts are poor tippers. Then everyone chimes in that they're excellent tippers giving their waiters exactly what they deserved and not a penny less.

Or when everyone claims their children are so well-behaved and they're great parents, when we all see bratty kids and bad parents in public?

Or when someone complains about sucky drivers, and everyone jumps in to insist that THEY are excellent drivers. :lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It's your inquiry - define away. :buddies:

I have a really tough time defining that. I can make a case that it is the dumb asses who don't know crap about the issues, or claim they do, and just vote in a predetermined fashion anyway; Herd behavior with the occasional pointless bellow of defiance just to feel alive.

I can also make a case for sheep being the ones who know a whole lot about the issues and actually think that makes a difference when the facts show that it doesn't. :lol:

I can ALSO make a case for it being those who don't give a damn about politics because they're sure it doesn't matter yet their own lack of participation is the guarantor that it doesn't make a difference!

:jameo:

Otter

Nothing to see here
I have a really tough time defining that. I can make a case that it is the dumb asses who don't know crap about the issues, or claim they do, and just vote in a predetermined fashion anyway; Herd behavior with the occasional pointless bellow of defiance just to feel alive.

I can also make a case for sheep being the ones who know a whole lot about the issues and actually think that makes a difference when the facts show that it doesn't. :lol:

I can ALSO make a case for it being those who don't give a damn about politics because they're sure it doesn't matter yet their own lack of participation is the guarantor that it doesn't make a difference!

:jameo:

Sounds like you're pretty confused, I suggest drinking heavily.