Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Originally posted by mainman
Why you gotta be throwin me all into this? :confused:

Because I missed you. :biggrin:

or....

Because ST was already here and you have the online relationship going with him.

He told me he doesn't like being the woman. He can't handle the emotional ups and downs, feeling fat all the time, and not being in charge.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I really feel like a dumb arse because I actually read this whole thread.....Why would I care who has their innards or not......Are you a better person if you do or don't have one......I know some pigs don't have them because they were eating them on Fear Factor.....YES, boiled pig uterus's (or whatever the plural is) :confused:

K

Kizzy

Well, I guess I know who the "no" vote is. :lol:

Not me. :ohwell: I still have that good for nothing organ.

G

geminigrl

Let me check...yep I got mine, but I am missing some parts of my fallopian tubes...:jet:

K

Kain99

I read this poll and checked yes... Then I thought.... JC how cruel! You realize, that women who have lost their uterus suffer serious emotional damage sometimes right? :frown:

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by Kain99
You realize, that women suffer serious emotional damage sometimes right? :frown:

If we avoided all topics that trigger such a reaction, the boards would be VERY quiet.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by Kain99
I read this poll and checked yes... Then I thought.... JC how cruel! You realize, that women who have lost their uterus suffer serious emotional damage sometimes right? :frown:

This stemmed from a conversation at dinner on Saturday night. But thanks for that information. I always wondered what was wrong with me. :rolleyes:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
How does that explain all the hormonal nutty women with their...um...whatever. Most women are emotional over-reacters who irritate the crap out of me anyway. :biggrin:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Originally posted by cattitude
This stemmed from a conversation at dinner on Saturday night. But thanks for that information. I always wondered what was wrong with me. :rolleyes:
I work with a lot of women who are in their early to mid thirties, who have recently gotten hysterectomies. I don't know if it's b/c they live so close to the nuclear plant or what, but I can't wait to get the hell up outta here...I like my baby-making parts :frown:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by Sharon
How does that explain all the hormonal nutty women with their...um...whatever. Most women are emotional over-reacters who irritate the crap out of me anyway. :biggrin:

Interesting...and I agree.

Most women are uninformed about hysterecomies. In most cases, you keep your ovaries which are what actually cause nuttiness. Even a "complete" hysterectomy doesn't include removing the ovaries.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by Sharon
Most women are emotional over-reacters who irritate the crap out of me anyway. :biggrin:

I thought that was just male BS. There are probably plenty of guys who automatically think "hormones" whenever their women point out irresponsible behavior.