Do you know what this is?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
No soup, no fortified coffee....
We did our training in March. The water and air temperatures were still pretty low. A few more degrees colder and that training would have been cancelled.

Speaking of sea salt. Once when dining out the place served everyone at the table from a long silver tray. The meat, starch and vegetables were all on a steaming hot tray that the waiter balanced on his arm. There were either 8 or 10 people at the table. Anyway the meat was so hot that the waiter started sweating. The sweat ran down his face and was dripping on the last 2 pieces of chicken on the platter. It was nasty. Good thing I got the meat from the front of the tray. Enjoy your lunch everyone.

NTNG

We did our training in March. The water and air temperatures were still pretty low. A few more degrees colder and that training would have been cancelled.

Speaking of sea salt. Once when dining out the place served everyone at the table from a long silver tray. The meat, starch and vegetables were all on a steaming hot tray that the waiter balanced on his arm. There were either 8 or 10 people at the table. Anyway the meat was so hot that the waiter started sweating. The sweat ran down his face and was dripping on the last 2 pieces of chicken on the platter. It was nasty. Good thing I got the meat from the front of the tray. Enjoy your lunch everyone.

I did NACCS in March as well. 1979, 2nd student class to go thru. There were still "bugs" getting ironed out. Good times, great memories.

edinsomd

I remember my qualifying SAR jumps into the St. John's River from an H-3, and subsequent hoists. Now THAT's a Disney ride! One of our classmates claimed to have been bumped by a bull shark during a jump evolution, but it was most likely a manatee. Scared the bejesus out of him.
Good times!