Do you like Stand-Up comedy?

doorknobjohnny

Cadillac Jack's in Lexington Park, MD off Great Mills RD is hosting an Open-Mic Stand Up Comedy Night this Thursday, February 4th, 2010 at 8:00 p.m. Tickets are $10 at the door.

Any and all (21+) are invited to participate or simply sit back, have a drink, and enjoy the show.

Participants will be judged "American Idol" style by a panel of three judges and the winner will be invited back to open for a comedy show hosted by Brian Lee (Visit Brian's website here.).

So, please, come on down to Cadillac Jack's on Thursday and enjoy the show! Everything officially starts at 8:00 p.m. but feel free to show up early and take advantage of pre-show specials!

If you want to participate or have any questions, feel free to email me.

Thanks everybody and we hope to see you there!!

Last edited:

xobxdoc

10 bucks to watch open-mic? That's a little steep. I used to do open mic at Comedy Cafe and Garvin's in DC and there was never a charge.

exactly, what if no one shows up to perform.

There are some Forumites that I would pay $10 to see do a comedy skit. LOL Of course there are also some Forumites that I would pay more to see do other things.....like shovel snow from my driveway! LOL

:buddies:

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
I will be there performing. My comady act alone is worth every penny of the $10 dolla fee.