Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Neutral

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • I don’t have a job

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
Does indifferent count as "hate" or "neutral"?

edit: glad to have job either way

Last edited:
I chose neutral for the fact that I love my duties but do not necessarily like the line of work I am in (if that makes any sense). I am so thankful, though, that I am gainfully employed.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Like the job I'm in but hate the people I work with so I voted neutral. Fire 95% of my co-workers and I'd be :yahoo: at my desk every day.

musiclady

I have two part time jobs. I like aspects of both. I've had better jobs than either of these and I'm feeling unfulfilled. But the schedule aspect works for my life right now. So I just keep them.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I love my job most days. There are a few rare days, though, that I'd walk away and never look back.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I love my job, but I'm really beginning to hate the travel associated with it. Climbing around in the compartments on some of these ships is for younger persons.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
I love the job, but trying to stuff these Mexicans behind the dashboard really sucks some days.

stockgirl

Stocki
I have two part time jobs. I like aspects of both. I've had better jobs than either of these and I'm feeling unfulfilled. But the schedule aspect works for my life right now. So I just keep them.

But you get to watch my angels while you're there! :lmao:

:really:

Toxick

Splat
I love my job. I enjoy the company of the people I work with. I love the peace and quiet of this office. I like the area my office is in. I like that in the summer time this area is crawling with hotties in shorts. I like that I can stream media while I'm working. I love the amount of money that I make. I like that I can wear whatever I want to work. I like the little cool things my boss does, like hooking us up with free sodas and snacks.

I HATE the commute.

The Pros beat the Cons by a damn sight.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I love, love, love my job!! I absolutely love what I do, I love my short drive to work & I like 95% of co-workers.