Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Neutral

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • I don’t have a job

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters

StoneThrower

Love It!!

I love my job, its like I get a paycheck just for showing up everyday! Its almost like a kid getting paid to go out and play everyday.
Gods blessed me with a job that I enjoy, and the favor of those I support. I couldn't support a family, or even a spouse on what I make in this area, but money isn't everything and God supplies all my needs and given me the best job I have ever had.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
I do love my job. I've been doing stuff iwth and for the Navy since 1978, but in all these years, the past 6 or 8 have been at my current job and it's absolutely the best job I've ever had.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Love, love my job! I have the best job at the best school, with the best students, and the best colleagues in the world! Last year, I was at 3 different schools and one of them was horrible. This year I am back "home" so I love it again! Even the long commute is worth it to be where I am.

Of course, raises would be nice, but that doesn't realy impact my job satisfaction. If I was in it totally for the money, I sure as heck wouldn't be in the field that I'm in right now. :lol: