Do you mind getting older?

GregV814

Well, Ihave been inundated with phone calls and texts trying to sell Medicare for about 3 months now. That is getting old.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
This is under News and Current Events because today is my :bday:

:diva:

Okay, enough of that.

Monello asked me last night if I have some angst over birthdays. The answer is no - never have. My 30th was great, my 40th was a blast, my 50th was the best ever, and I anticipate my 60th will be amazing, too. I always looked forward to my milestone birthdays. I have a lot of accomplishments and experiences under my belt, so it's fun to look back and go, damn, this has been a pretty cool life, while looking forward to future adventures.

I always wanted to be a crusty old broad who didn't care what people thought and told my haters to go to hell - women like that have always been my sheroes and mentors, ever since I was a little girl. And now here I am! :yahoo:

I do only because the years seem to be rushing past. When I was younger years seemed to creep by, now I barely recover from the holidays and they're back again.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I do only because the years seem to be rushing past. When I was younger years seemed to creep by, now I barely recover from the holidays and they're back again.

I know. We have trash pick up on Tuesdays, and it always seems we just took it out yesterday. I found my sense of humor today, but it is just a matter of time that I will lose it again. :lol: Happy Thanksgiving, Merlin.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

It seems like yesterday that I was doing end of year financials, and here they are coming up again.

But I look back at all the stuff I've done and seen in the last year and it's pretty amazing. This next 25 years or so until my death will go like blinking my eyes. (Unless I die because my zipline snapped over the Grand Canyon and my remains are eaten by bears - then it's only a year away.)

It seems like yesterday that I was doing end of year financials, and here they are coming up again.

But I look back at all the stuff I've done and seen in the last year and it's pretty amazing. This next 25 years or so until my death will go like blinking my eyes. (Unless I die because my zipline snapped over the Grand Canyon and my remains are eaten by bears - then it's only a year away.)
Please tell us you have a death envelope not to be opened until your demise with contents being your Vraiblonde userid/password so they can let us know if it was a zip line fail or a bear. TIA