Do you need a permit

For a yard sale? I know it sounds crazy, but back home we had to pay $15 for a permit. If so where do i get it? I am in Lexington Park. Thank you.

Lotta helpful advice, huh? :lmao: I have never heard of anyone getting a permit. Maybe if you lived in Widewood or somewhere that they have rules about that kind of stuff. Certainly not Lexington Park.

Last edited:

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I've never heard of having to have a permit for a yard sale either. My mom-n-law thought maybe if you had several during the year. We're trying to get stuff together for one of our own.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Hi redhott, geek sent me a pm saying you needed help. I've helped others looking for county permits as well. As you've probably already been made aware having young children and all, you have to get permits for handing out candy during Halloween (this has been addressed in a previous thread) There are many places to get both your yard sale and halloween permits. (keep in mind you have until aug to get your halloween permit - but the county does bundle deals that save at least 10$). If you go to any local fire house - they have the applications. Just tell them you're there to pick up the county permit for road side/yard sales. Ask them if they have the package deal with the Halloween permit as well. Will save you money and a future trip out. Hope this helps :yay:

Is this for real? Is that every county? I've lived in my neighborhood for over 7 yrs and have never heard of this.