Do you think it's right??????

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
Originally posted by Hello6
A 13 year old gift from GOD was arrested today for carjacking 2 women in Newport News. (saw it on the news, can't find it online)
Another 14 year old gift from GOD was taken into custody for "allegedly" raping a 12 year old in Suffolk.
Here's your gift!

I refer you to my original post in this discussion, "Let's all remember we started out as evil children. Some of us grow out of it and some never do."

Which category are you part of?:bubble:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by cariblue
Ya' know, I've never heard that before. I see the light, now. I think I'll take my check book and go to church Sunday.

save yourself the hassle of driving around and cancelling your other plans and just send me the check. I'll make sure it goes to something good! :biggrin:

Hello6

Princess of Mean
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian. . . any more
than going to McDonalds makes you a hamburger.

And if babies are given to you by GOD, does HE make you miscarry because he dosen't think you're going to be a good parent? Or that you don't love baby jebus enough?:bawl: :bawl:

TripleJ

Originally posted by cariblue
Ya' know, I've never heard that before. I see the light, now. I think I'll take my check book and go to church Sunday.

Oh wait! I already have plans for Sunday.

Nevermind.
:cheers:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by Sharon
It's a few minutes after noon, pass me a beer. :cheers:

here ya go ... might be here awhile! :biggrin:

103174.jpg

appropriate for 99 bottles of beer on the wall too! :cheers:

TripleJ

I'm going to my son's Halloween party at his school this afternoon, or, else, I'd have one of those beers.........:cheers:

TripleJ

isn't that Jebus? or something like that? what does Homer call Jesus? You'd think with all of Flanders influence on him he be a little more respectful?