• I plan to start soon

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • I did, but I don't now.

Votes: 5 7.4%

• Total voters

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
No - and I don't think I will. Besides, I just got on FB about 6 months ago! :lol:

B

Bronwyn

I attended a conference this summer and they had at least two seminars on tweeting and how it can help your business. A few of the people in my industry have started tweeting as well. I'm hesitant.... still not sure if it's a fad or here to stay.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I attended a conference this summer and they had at least two seminars on tweeting and how it can help your business. A few of the people in my industry have started tweeting as well. I'm hesitant.... still not sure if it's a fad or here to stay.
I thought it was pretty much gone. You don't hear of it like you used to.

B

Bronwyn

I guess I'm getting old. My daughter told me that "e-mail is so yesterday." I do an occasional text but I have not tried the twitter thing. I can only imagine what will be next.

I've heard Google Wave is what's next.

I don't need Google to wave. I just walk up to someone and wave. :howdy: Novel concept, huh? Actually seeing and talking to someone face-to-face.

B

Bronwyn

I don't need Google to wave. I just walk up to someone and wave. :howdy: Novel concept, huh? Actually seeing and talking to someone face-to-face.

You mean.... let people see my hideous disfigurements!!! :cds:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Seems like the biggest users of tweets are the news media and broadcasters. For the individual, it's just a boring waste of time.

Celebrities use it a lot because they have idiot shut-ins who don't have anything better to do than hang on their every word.

I'm a fan of Sephora on Facebook but I'm getting ready to un-fan them. Email spam is bad enough, but to have it all over my FB is just too too much.

I don't need to follow tweets and twitters cause all the internet people I care about start threads here when they want to share. :dance:

If it's not thread worthy, don't bother me with a one liner. :yawn: