• I plan to start soon

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • I did, but I don't now.

Votes: 5 7.4%

• Total voters

bcp

In My Opinion
As I mentioned elsewhere to others.
I am already stressed for time due to my facebook (two accounts) my mafia wars (two accounts) my three farms in Farm Town, my Country life and this forum.
Im really having a hard time keeping up here at work already, I just dont think I can spend the time tweeting, or twittering, whatever its referred to.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Twitter is a pain, it's like facebook on steroids. I have a twitter account but I haven't been in since just after I started it.

Shawn

Twitter is a pain, it's like facebook on steroids. I have a twitter account but I haven't been in since just after I started it.
I think of it more as a very leaned down version of the newer model of facebook.

There are some tools out there that make it very easy to manage and follow several accounts.

At one point I had 7 diff feeds going but I've cut that down to 4 after leaving a few projects.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I think of it more as a very leaned down version of the newer model of facebook.

There are some tools out there that make it very easy to manage and follow several accounts.

At one point I had 7 diff feeds going but I've cut that down to 4 after leaving a few projects.

You're awsome :diva: now go away

GheyD

Hayaaaa

I am all a flutter with your twitters.

rpexie

.:Georgia Peach:.
Hell no.

I cant be bothered to tweet... I feel like its a little self important. Really- who the hell cares what anyone ate for breakfast or picked up at 7-11.

I only have a facebook to make sure people I dont email regularly are still doing good and all that mess, I dont even use it really.