Do you want Mad Max?

limblips

PREMO Member
The ethnicity of the lawbreakers surely didn't weigh in on the decisions to not pursue and no arrests. I wonder how many of those bike were stolen. Of course since the authorities don't want them to do it again they certainly won't, being all law abiding and $hit.

Hijinx

Actually that is about the only way to stop it, and of course that wont happen.
The usual suspects do this in Washington , and Baltimore. It's almost impossible to stop one dirt bike much less a hundred, and the riders know it. Many of these are stolen or have no tags. Just the ferals out having fun.

Reactions: BOP

glhs837

Power with Control
Actually that is about the only way to stop it, and of course that wont happen.
The usual suspects do this in Washington , and Baltimore. It's almost impossible to stop one dirt bike much less a hundred, and the riders know it. Many of these are stolen or have no tags. Just the ferals out having fun.
Not impossible. The police simply see no way to not get shat upon like a statue in the park. A few unmarked busses and careful planning, you could bottle up a hundred or two. Confiscate and crush the the ones you cant find the owners of. You can do it enough to discourage this. Might require a few running street battles including the national Guard to get the die hards.

Heck a drone dropping small plastic coltrops in front of them wouldnt be too hard. Small ones that make the tires not go immediately flat, but take a mile or two.

So, while we know nobody will have the political will to do this, it could be done.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Piece of piano wire between corner lamp posts would be a good beginning.
Tell you what... it's certainly a sobering split second when you see it.

I was riding my bike, coming home late at night from work when I was about 17. I was about 1/2 mile from the house, and all of a sudden I see multiple strands of something at body height stretched across the road between two light poles. It was literally less than a second from when I saw it to the time I hit it. And just before I hit it, I saw myself being sliced in pieces, but not a thing I could do about it. I passed thru it and was in shock I wasn't dead and strewn all over the road. Turns out it was just Silly String, but you have no way of knowing in that split second. I broke out in a profuse sweat and shook for a half hour just sitting in the driveway at home.

Chopticon64

Most of us are beyond frustrated with the lawlessness of the streets.

This group won’t believe me, but if you look at Kamala’s history she is strong on law enforcement when she was attorney general. In my deep liberal forums they are uneasy with her history….good!

When she’s elected she will be tough on crime and it will change the tide to local levels.

Hijinx

Not impossible. The police simply see no way to not get shat upon like a statue in the park. A few unmarked busses and careful planning, you could bottle up a hundred or two. Confiscate and crush the the ones you cant find the owners of. You can do it enough to discourage this. Might require a few running street battles including the national Guard to get the die hards.

Heck a drone dropping small plastic coltrops in front of them wouldnt be too hard. Small ones that make the tires not go immediately flat, but take a mile or two.

So, while we know nobody will have the political will to do this, it could be done.
undeniably a box of roofing nails would slow it up

glhs837

Power with Control
Most of us are beyond frustrated with the lawlessness of the streets.

This group won’t believe me, but if you look at Kamala’s history she is strong on law enforcement when she was attorney general. In my deep liberal forums they are uneasy with her history….good!

When she’s elected she will be tough on crime and it will change the tide to local levels.

She was tough on the wrong crime in the wrong way.

glhs837

Power with Control
No one gets the joke, explain it
Simple, when you look at what she did, it looks like a standard liberal wish list. Can you list examples of what has your liberal folks concerned?

Not all of this is bad stuff, dont get me wrong. But I dont see cartels and I dont see tough on crime.

I prefer articles not part of the recent, pardon the term, whitewash, of her history.

The only "prosecuted cartels" thing I can see is that her office did sign an agreement with the Mexican govt about going after the cartels. While the phrase in quotes fosters an image of Harris making F. Lee Baily style arguments as some drug kingpin glares at her from the defendants chair, theres no sign I can see where that agreement actually produced anything. Which is to be expected, given that the Mexican govt is riddled with more agents of the cartels than the govt has placed in the cartels.

gemma_rae

1725199005633.png

I Approve!

• Haha

BOP

Tell you what... it's certainly a sobering split second when you see it.

I was riding my bike, coming home late at night from work when I was about 17. I was about 1/2 mile from the house, and all of a sudden I see multiple strands of something at body height stretched across the road between two light poles. It was literally less than a second from when I saw it to the time I hit it. And just before I hit it, I saw myself being sliced in pieces, but not a thing I could do about it. I passed thru it and was in shock I wasn't dead and strewn all over the road. Turns out it was just Silly String, but you have no way of knowing in that split second. I broke out in a profuse sweat and shook for a half hour just sitting in the driveway at home.
What kid since the '60s didn't grow up hearing ever single winter about snowmobilers getting decapitated by a strand of barb wire fence, or an electric strand? Seemed to happen a half dozen times a year in Minnesota and Wisconsin.