Doctor Question

LesleyB

I've been looking for a new doctor and my insurance website popped up Dr. Katherine Ann Martin located on S. Shangri La. Does anyone have any opinions/comments or heard anything good or bad about the practice? I think it's Pax River Medical Clinic. Any other suggestions on good doctors (family practice) would be appreciated too. Thanks!

jenbengen

Watch it
I've been looking for a new doctor and my insurance website popped up Dr. Katherine Ann Martin located on S. Shangri La. Does anyone have any opinions/comments or heard anything good or bad about the practice? I think it's Pax River Medical Clinic. Any other suggestions on good doctors (family practice) would be appreciated too. Thanks!

Depends- are you a "gator girl" as in the Florida Gators? If so, this 'Nole fan can't help ya. :lmao:

Seriously, I'm unfamiliar with her. I'm sure the board will have plenty of suggestions. :yay:

M

missperky

Did she just recently move there? Was she with another practice before?

jenbengen

Watch it

Attachments

• Florida%20State%20Seminoles.jpg
    Florida%20State%20Seminoles.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 243

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
What is the number for the doc's office in wildwood (I guess that's where boyd and krishian(sp) are... I can't find it :jameo:

rwethereyet

Yeah, okay.
What is the number for the doc's office in wildwood (I guess that's where boyd and krishian(sp) are... I can't find it :jameo:

Dr. Boyd moved over to Leonardtown in the new office building beside the Hospital. Not sure about Dr. Krishnan, but there is a Dr. Gross there that is awesome. Don't know the new # off the top of my head, but if you call the old #, it will give you the new #. 301-863-3721 is the old #.

jney

yes that is where dr schmidt used to be. she is now part of dr wilkinson, dr finkelston's group in leonardtown.
they are all GREAT! that is where I go and LOVE them. the others by belk are part of the shah group now I do believe. don't care much for their attitude/way of doing medical business. not big on the "get 'em in/get 'em out but make sure you give me your copay" type business. course I know lots of people don't have a choice with their insurance co to go to anyone but the shahs. sorry...check around. lots of people do take some of the less-popular contractor-type insurance plans. you can find someone who will listen, and care, out there!
just my $.02...