Doctor Question

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Sistard sounds like one funny monkey!! :lol:

Anyway, I recently spoke to Dr Martin over the phone for some time regarding taking my kids out of the Shah's care. I hate the Shah's and have been looking for two years to find a FAMILY practice doc who doesn't beat around the bush. One who can be familiar with my family and and a female for my daughter who is due for the female stuff.
I've got files filled out and record releases signed. She's taking all three of us and I was very impressed with her over all.

My aunt recommended her by way of her son and they both love her. :yay:

mstrofdstr

Openureyes
Don't Trust Or Believe Any Of Them - 1trust Me.

Run for the city. I have been to probably 80% of the physicians in St. Mary's and more in Calvert. I have yet to find one that even knows what they are doing or just do not care about humans. I find the same in the city but at least they have the knowledge at the Universities. Try Johns Hopkins or University of MD. Even if you just need a Family physician. I am not kidding, I am paying with my life at the age of 42 for wasting my time with these dumbasses down in Southern MD. If you have a runny nose, they may get the diagnosis correct but more than that, run to the city or out of state. Northern VA has some good doctors. Good Luck. OH, stay away from Dr. Rafik Yousri Aboul Nasr. (That is his name this week). I am being totally honest with you. I would not benefit from emailing you this post because I am not a drama starter, but I will tell the facts. God Bless and Good Luck!:whistle:
MSTROFDSTR