Does anyone care about College Football?

thurley42

HY;FR
Living in Georgia for as long as I did, I can't help but be a Bulldogs fan.

The only games I watched this weekend, NFL included, was the Michigan/Wisconsin game, and the Eagles/BEars game. The college game was a MUCH better game to watch. :ohwell:

are you serious? You are kidding right....I've been telling everyone that I officially am ranking this weekends Michigan Wisconsin game as the most painful to watch game.........ever....

Granted I didn't watch the Eagles Bears...but man..that was the worst played game I have ever seen....They should have came out after it was over, #####slapped both coaches and told them no one wins today...you both get an L...

T

toppick08

Being from Florida (combination of ACC and SEC country), college football is insane down there. I'm used to people chatting about it and watching it. Around here I don't seem to see that following. Does anyone care about college football around here? Are you apathetic because the Terps are no good? Does ACC country care about football?

But seriously, what's the deal? You're all boring me.

Love it..:yay:

Ponytail

are you serious? You are kidding right....I've been telling everyone that I officially am ranking this weekends Michigan Wisconsin game as the most painful to watch game.........ever....

Granted I didn't watch the Eagles Bears...but man..that was the worst played game I have ever seen....They should have came out after it was over, #####slapped both coaches and told them no one wins today...you both get an L...

I'm not a fan of either team. It was entertainment for me, agony for the kids. WIn/win for me. :lmao: