Does anyone know where I can get a steel drum?

Turner

I'm looking for a 55 gallon steel drum, I'd take 2 if I can find them. I've been looking all over. Does anyone know where I can get a couple? Or does anyone have any they want to sell?

lovinmaryland

I drive by this place just leaving Leonardtown (headed to Mechanicsville) that has a sign out that sells them...but I cant think of the damn name :banghead:

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!
I'm looking for a 55 gallon steel drum, I'd take 2 if I can find them. I've been looking all over. Does anyone know where I can get a couple? Or does anyone have any they want to sell?

I have seen them for sale at the Harley shop, give them a call.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
I drive by this place just leaving Leonardtown (headed to Mechanicsville) that has a sign out that sells them...but I cant think of the damn name :banghead:

Same boat... Route 5, just north of the intersection passed Leonardtown Ford on the right... It's not the BurchOil site there is it? I know it's around there though...

lovinmaryland

Same boat... Route 5, just north of the intersection passed Leonardtown Ford on the right... It's not the BurchOil site there is it? I know it's around there though...

I thiink that is it. I mean come on I drive past it every day look at the sign and think hmmm if I ever kill anyone THAT is where I need to get the drum from :killingme

Turner

Rt 5. just north of Leanordtown...does it say how much they are? I just want a burn barrel or two...nothing fancy.

leonardtowngal

Burch Oil right outside of Leonardtown sells them for $10.00 each...make wonderful burn barrels!

Turner

Rt 5. just north of Leanordtown...does it say how much they are? I just want a burn barrel or two...nothing fancy.

Their website says that they are located in Hollywood....is this their corporate place and they have another place outside of Leonard town?

I just wanna make sure I go to the right place.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Rte. 236 on the right heading from Budds Creek to M-ville. Guy has a sign out selling them.

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
When I first opened this thread, I was thinking you were looking for a musical steel drum. :lmao:

You know - The kind you listen to while layin on a Carribbean beach, drinkin rum, and checkin out the bikini-clad ladies strutten their stuff.
It appears my subconscious is telling me I need to make another trip for some relaxation and fun.

unixpirate

Pitty Party

The Morgans down 236. They have a sign out on the road. $15.

OldHillcrestGuy

The Morgan's? Are these individual people? I know some Morgan's over there...I THINK they live off 236...just wondering if they were the same people...or is this a business?

Not a business, private home and they are right on 236, from Budds Creek the house is on the right, not to far in off Budds Creek, maybe 1-2 miles in.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Not a business, private home and they are right on 236, from Budds Creek the house is on the right, not to far in off Budds Creek, maybe 1-2 miles in.

He jus cut a bunch of his trees down....You can get some wood to burn in your brand new barrell there too...