Does sitting in a chair too much...

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
sockgirl77 said:
As I said before, I do not cheat anymore. I have been watching everything I eat/drink. :yay:
Next time you feel like a Lean Cuisine, grab something fresh instead. Those things are loaded with preservatives and sodium. :yuck:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Chasey_Lane said:
Next time you feel like a Lean Cuisine, grab something fresh instead. Those things are loaded with preservatives and sodium. :yuck:
Not to mention expensive! :faint:

sockgirl77

Chasey_Lane said:
I am supposed to be on bedrest, raising a 22 month old, and working. Please tell when in the hell I'm supposed to find time to get something fresh?

sockgirl77

sockgirl77 said:
Does sitting in a chair... 04-19-2006 02:35 PM no, Ur
Does sitting in a chair... 04-19-2006 02:27 PM

I thought that it was spelled dur. :shrug:
Does sitting in a chair... 04-19-2006 02:51 PM Dur. Is that better?
Yes, much better. :yay:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
sockgirl77 said:
No wonder you stay so damn skinny. :lol:
I probably eat more than you do (on a normal day), I just eat real food, not prepackaged. It's cheaper, and better for you. :yay:

sockgirl77

Nickel said:
I probably eat more than you do (on a normal day), I just eat real food, not prepackaged. It's cheaper, and better for you. :yay:
I am planning on eating my damn wraps again. I like the low carb wraps with turkey breast, cheese, lettuce, and maters. :yum: I've been waiting for the maters to come back in season. :yay:

sockgirl77

sockgirl77 said:
Make your ass fat and wide? I can already feel it coming. :frown:
Does sitting in a chair... 04-19-2006 03:11 PM you are an anoying cow, eating so much makes YOUR ass fat

I love how all of these ignorant karma givers assume that my ass is already fat. :yay:

:lol:

Mikeinsmd

sockgirl77 said:
Does sitting in a chair... 04-19-2006 03:11 PM you are an anoying cow, eating so much makes YOUR ass fat I love how all of these ignorant karma givers assume that my ass is already fat. :yay: :lol:
I think obsessing over karma makes asses fat. :lmao: