Does this make you puke?

Does this make you puke?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bcp

In My Opinion
Did they both consent? were they both of legal age?

I dont see where its anyone business then.

or, is it because you find it "icky"

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Did they both consent? were they both of legal age?

I dont see where its anyone business then.

or, is it because you find it "icky"

I don't think the dogs consented. :twitch:

I've got to get out of this tread. It's disturbing.

Incest is disturbing. Parents taking advantage of their children in any way is disturbing. It's not just a physical thing, but it fracks up the child's mind as well. Even if this child is now an adult, how long has this been happening in her life for her to think it's okay?

bcp

In My Opinion
Just saw the one about the girl and the dog.
first let me say, the dog could do better.

but, that aside, I imagine that she must get into a certain position and then the dog MAKES THE CHOICE to hop on for fun time. I would consider this consent on the part of both parties.

are you just against this because its "icky" in nature, many animals will hump other species. Its a natural thing.

sockgirl77

What is wrong with you people!!?

People love who they love! Live and let live!

:rolleyes:

What's wrong with us? We're not the ones screwing our family members and dogs. :lmao:

The sad part of it is the baby. That child may have severe birth defects.

bcp

In My Opinion
What's wrong with us? We're not the ones screwing our family members and dogs. :lmao:

The sad part of it is the baby. That child may have severe birth defects.

child looks healthy to me.
and again, what buisness is it of ours if family members express their love with each other? They love who they love.

sockgirl77

and again, what buisness is it of ours if family members express their love with each other? They love who they love.

You can see the face? That's not love. That's confusion. When it becomes a headline, it becomes our business.

sockgirl77

Wait, what if it were a father and son? What would your homophobic ass have to say then???

bcp

In My Opinion
Wait, what if it were a father and son? What would your homophobic ass have to say then???

Pretty sure you would be all for it.

and I think you are being pretty hypocritical to deny these people their way of life just because YOU dont agree with it.