Does this make you puke?

Does this make you puke?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bcp

In My Opinion
Just like I'm trying to understand yours...

This thread is not about me, its about you thinking you should push your personal beliefs on others.

If its only for medical reasons, then we can put up all kinds of medical reasons that homos shouldnt be having sex.

sockgirl77

This thread is not about me, its about you thinking you should push your personal beliefs on others.

If its only for medical reasons, then we can put up all kinds of medical reasons that homos shouldnt be having sex.

I didn't push #### on anyone. I asked how they felt about it.

bcp

In My Opinion
I didn't push #### on anyone. I asked how they felt about it.

you seem to be getting fairly upset that I fail to say that incest is wrong for those that do it.

but back to the health issues, lets just look at rump ranging. (hetero or homo)
Anal intercourse is the sine qua non of sex for many gay men.4 Yet human physiology makes it clear that the body was not designed to accommodate this activity. The rectum is significantly different from the vagina with regard to suitability for penetration by a penis. The vagina has natural lubricants and is supported by a network of muscles. It is composed of a mucus membrane with a multi-layer stratified squamous epithelium that allows it to endure friction without damage and to resist the immunological actions caused by semen and sperm. In comparison, the anus is a delicate mechanism of small muscles that comprise an “exit-only” passage. With repeated trauma, friction and stretching, the sphincter loses its tone and its ability to maintain a tight seal. Consequently, anal intercourse leads to leakage of fecal material that can easily become chronic.

The potential for injury is exacerbated by the fact that the intestine has only a single layer of cells separating it from highly vascular tissue, that is, blood. Therefore, any organisms that are introduced into the rectum have a much easier time establishing a foothold for infection than they would in a vagina. The single layer tissue cannot withstand the friction associated with penile penetration, resulting in traumas that expose both participants to blood, organisms in feces, and a mixing of bodily fluids.

Furthermore, ejaculate has components that are immunosuppressive. In the course of ordinary reproductive physiology, this allows the sperm to evade the immune defenses of the female. Rectal insemination of rabbits has shown that sperm impaired the immune defenses of the recipient.5 Semen may have a similar impact on humans.6

The end result is that the fragility of the anus and rectum, along with the immunosuppressive effect of ejaculate, make anal-genital intercourse a most efficient manner of transmitting HIV and other infections. The list of diseases found with extraordinary frequency among male homosexual practitioners as a result of anal intercourse is alarming:

Anal Cancer
Chlamydia trachomatis
Cryptosporidium
Giardia lamblia
Herpes simplex virus
Human immunodeficiency virus
Human papilloma virus
Isospora belli
Microsporidia
Gonorrhea
Viral hepatitis types B & C
Syphilis7

To take a chance with somone elses health in such a way can show nothing but total disrespect for them as a person.

sockgirl77

you seem to be getting fairly upset that I fail to say that incest is wrong for those that do it.

but back to the health issues, lets just look at rump ranging. (hetero or homo)

To take a chance with somone elses health in such a way can show nothing but total disrespect for them as a person.

Aside from anal cancer, how many of those is cannot be caused by "normal" vaginal sex?

bcp

In My Opinion
Aside from anal cancer, how many of those is cannot be caused by "normal" vaginal sex?

Obviously you failed to actually read.

but, how many birth defects come from people that are not related?

Since it "can" happen either way, based on your retort, I cannot see any reason to limit relationships to only non related individuals.

Which medical reasons? Like AIDS?

You've never heard of recessive gene dominance? That is the primary reason family members should not spawn.

Why do you thing there is so much fun made about "vertical family trees" and (sorry locals, no malice intended....) SMIBS ?

Where is that rule mentioned? Besides, dunno if that is his real name or not, just know the one he use to use.

But,, thanks

Yeah... ok. The attitude was unnecessary. I was just trying to help.

But, whatever. :yay: Use all the names you want.

Off you go. :coffee:

I surely did not mean it the way you took it. You said a nono. I see other people still calling him Mike?

Ok. :love: I will take your word for it... it looked crabby to me but...:yay:

I am just pissed off because they discontinued my favorite eyeliner. Don't mind my pissifity. :ohwell: