Does Tiger make the cut?

Playing on the weekend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay, here we go - the back 9 on Sunday at the Masters. I don't think any other sporting event delivers 3 hours of compelling entertainment as consistently as it does. The Super Bowl can be incredible, but, like so many hyped events, often fails to deliver. Augusta's back 9 on Sunday always seems to deliver the fireworks and/or story lines.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Okay, here we go - the back 9 on Sunday at the Masters. I don't think any other sporting event delivers 3 hours of compelling entertainment as consistently as it does. The Super Bowl can be incredible, but, like so many hyped events, often fails to deliver. Augusta's back 9 on Sunday always seems to deliver the fireworks and/or story lines.

So far, this is just ridiculous, amazing stuff.

Watching Phil play golf:

No, no, no Phil - play smart Phil - please don't do that Phil - woohoo, great shot Phil!

He is way out of sync today. I've never seen him take so many bad swings at the ball.

Yeah - definitely out of sync - but he still found a way to keep himself in the hunt for a while. That last putt he took though - it looked like something I would do after someone says pick it up - just swipe at the ball like it doesn't matter.

I hate to see what happened to K.J., too. He'd been like a machine all day until 13 - then he looked like a different golfer. He almost looked like the pressure finally sunk in.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
He is way out of sync today. I've never seen him take so many bad swings at the ball.

We've seen him fight a given species of bad swing, a block or a pull, throughout a day but, never so many DIFFERENT bad swings including Larry the Hack pop ups all week!!!

I buy the wedge groove thing, getting used to less bite.

As much as he had going against him, up until 14 he was still in it.

And Freddy, damn, if he makes at 8, still in it at the turn...

A Kim, Westwood fought until the end, KJ, this may have been the best Masters I've watched.

:buddies: