Doggie Day Care

Independence

I am considering putting Bode into a doggie day care one day a week since he can't go to work with me right now.

Any suggestions? We live in LaPlata and I work in DC.

animalluvr4life

animal luvr
I just was reading about this place

Joanne's Pet Sitting Service, Inc. -

i don't think she wants a pet sitter coming to her house i think she wants the dog to go somewhere to interact with other dogs not someone to come in for 20min let the dog go pee and poop then shove him back in his crate for the rest of the day.

Why don't you check with your vets office and see who they recommend sending your do to for doggy daycare or check out a few of the dog kennels in your area and see if any of them do doggy daycare?

Independence

True I am looking for a place for Bode to play with other dogs and get him more socialized. He's been doing really good with meeting new dogs at work in the park so I don't want him to miss out while he can't go with me now. I was looking at The Playful Pup.

Thanks I will check with my vet and see if they have any suggestions.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
True I am looking for a place for Bode to play with other dogs and get him more socialized. He's been doing really good with meeting new dogs at work in the park so I don't want him to miss out while he can't go with me now. I was looking at The Playful Pup.

Thanks I will check with my vet and see if they have any suggestions.

if this is the place im thinking of.... :yay:

wcmerlot

Check out The Playful Pup, very strict requirements for accepted entry but excellent location with caring, trained folks! The pups really have a blast and enjoy a full day of play and interaction ppsomd.com