Doing the SMAWL Parade - need jacket

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
OK, we're taking the RMH to the parade, which is native dress.

I think i might ride in official show attire, but one problem....i don't show them :lol:

Anyone have an extra set of tails and tophat i could borrow?

Oh and little one needs some jodpurs and a jacket too, size 12 kids for her welshie.

Appy, you need to contact Ellen Watters if you want to ride yours in native attire!! She's in the classified section.

One more thing, i've had a request to bring one of the dogs to do a carting demo, does anyone else cart? Since I'll be on the horse, i don't think i'll have time. But I have a couple of real nice siwash harnesses (One med size/one large dog i think) you can borrow if interested.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Yup :biggrin:

HEY Cat!! I can show you how to use the harness AND teach you how to train them to pull it!!!! :yay:
We have time.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
happyappygirl said:
Yup :biggrin:

HEY Cat!! I can show you how to use the harness AND teach you how to train them to pull it!!!! :yay:
We have time.

Okay, we can talk via pm. I know Abbey would love to do it. Would have to talk more about Biscuit...he can't do strenuous activity, but this would probably be okay.

D

dems4me

cattitude said:
Okay, we can talk via pm. I know Abbey would love to do it. Would have to talk more about Biscuit...he can't do strenuous activity, but this would probably be okay.

Is this something Bailey might be interested in? She's medium to big size dog I know and always looking for something fun to do outdoors :smile:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
dems4me said:
Is this something Bailey might be interested in? She's medium to big size dog I know and always looking for something fun to do outdoors :smile:
sure any sized dog can do it!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
OK The mountain horse clubs are all excited about our participation in the parade (it's a rare breed and this exposure is wonderful!), BUT i have to wear a Prairie style dress (little house on the prarie) complete with high boots & bonnet.

Any ideas on where i can find this sort of getup? :lol:

They've also dared me to ride side saddle. Anyone have one we could borrow?