Dollar Store that sells OPK's?

rack'm said:
:smack: Figures a woman wouldn't think of that.....
Actually, sex too frequently lowers the sperm count with each "shot". The ideal would be to time ovulation with a "high sperm count"... which means he should abstain until it's time to fertilize.

rack'm

Jaded
kwillia said:
Actually, sex too frequently lowers the sperm count with each "shot". The ideal would be to time ovulation with a "high sperm count"... which means he should abstain until it's time to fertilize.

and wear boxers...........but I'm trying to hook up her donor :yay:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Dollar Store that sells... 03-15-2007 01:15 PM All those kids on accident? He sounds like a winner.

He's not nearly as cool as someone who send condescending unsigned karma. :yay: Someone obviously doesn't have a sense of humor about my life.... Go figure. Sounds like a winner! :lmao:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
pixiegirl said:
Dollar Store that sells... 03-15-2007 01:15 PM All those kids on accident? He sounds like a winner.

He's not nearly as cool as someone who send condescending unsigned karma. :yay: Someone obviously doesn't have a sense of humor about my life.... Go figure. Sounds like a winner! :lmao:

He's got you...so he's definitely a winner in my book. :huggy:

watercolor

yeah yeah
nmpali said:
Yeah, I'm using the Answer brand now but I'm getting some interesting results. On this other board the ladies say that the Dollar Tree brand is actually better than the more expensive ones.

The dollar tree ones are good, but the CVS brand are about the same, in regards to the mIu needed for the test to work properly. Check those out and see how they work for you. Also- are you temping too?

watercolor said:
The dollar tree ones are good, but the CVS brand are about the same, in regards to the mIu needed for the test to work properly. Check those out and see how they work for you. Also- are you temping too?

Temping is a waste of time, IMO.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Speedy70 said:
Temping is a waste of time, IMO.
It all was for us. We tried everything, and nothing worked. Then we stopped trying and went back to doing what we wanted when we wanted and whammo, she was knocked up.

nmpali

watercolor said:
Not temping but I will try CVS'. Thank you.