Donate prescription drugs?

seaturtle

I recently got my dosage of Norvasc lowered and taken off Cozaar - both BP drugs. Unfortunately for me I had just gotten both filled recently,only used a few days worth. The Norvasc is no biggie,but the Cozaar is expensive...even with great insurance,I pay hundreds for it a year. My question is,I am sure I could not just give it away without getting into some sort of trouble,so is there anywhere to donate unused medications? I can't see throwing it out when I am sure someone out there is in the opposite boat and can't afford it.

Black-Francis

I recently got my dosage of Norvasc lowered and taken off Cozaar - both BP drugs. Unfortunately for me I had just gotten both filled recently,only used a few days worth. The Norvasc is no biggie,but the Cozaar is expensive...even with great insurance,I pay hundreds for it a year. My question is,I am sure I could not just give it away without getting into some sort of trouble,so is there anywhere to donate unused medications? I can't see throwing it out when I am sure someone out there is in the opposite boat and can't afford it.

Put them in the classifieds....:yay:

nomoney

But what about the sea turtles...:frown:

oh oh! speaking of sea turtles, I have one for sale. Its in excellent condition. I won't take a pic of it because everyone knows what a sea turtle looks like. Here's a pic I googled for you to show you what they look like.

Attachments

• turtle.jpg
    turtle.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 81

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
oh oh! speaking of sea turtles, I have one for sale. Its in excellent condition. I won't take a pic of it because everyone knows what a sea turtle looks like. Here's a pic I googled for you to show you what they look like.

what are the dimensions?

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member

How old is your turtle?

No worries..try again to be witty.

nomoney

I am not going to take the time to answer all your questions unless you are a serious buyer. If you'd like to drive over to see him I'll put him out front.

Where do you live?

Don't waste your time... I just did a drive by and it's not really a sea turtle but rather a typical local turtle with a sign pointing to it that says "see"...:burning:

It was much smaller than I expected it to be.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Just drive around until you see a yard with a sea turtle out front. DUR. You are only 15 min away its not that hard to do.

I'm calling PETA and the AASPA (whatever the "F" they are)

You are in serious trouble, beotch.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Don't waste your time... I just did a drive by and it's not really a sea turtle but rather a typical local turtle with a sign pointing to it that says "see"...:burning:

People eat turtles.

nomoney

You really wasted my time you ass. My hubby is really mad that I made him take it out there. Do you know hard it was to get it to sit still on top of that snow drift??? It kept sinking. Why do I even bother???