Donate prescription drugs?

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Do you have a recipe for turtle? I'd start a thread asking for one, but I fear BadGirl :barf: in my thread if it turns out she doesn't like turtle.
Actually, turtle tastes really good. But I must warn you that you have to cook that hell out of it for a really long time to get the meat nice and tender.

You think I'm joking, but I'm really not. :lol:

Actually, turtle tastes really good. But I must warn you that you have to cook that hell out of it for a really long time to get the meat nice and tender.

That's just messed up... are you on illegally obtained prescription drugs?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08

It is really chewy if not cooked right. Oh wait, that's snapping turtle. I have one of those for sale in my front yard.

punjabigyrl

I recently got my dosage of Norvasc lowered and taken off Cozaar - both BP drugs. Unfortunately for me I had just gotten both filled recently,only used a few days worth. The Norvasc is no biggie,but the Cozaar is expensive...even with great insurance,I pay hundreds for it a year. My question is,I am sure I could not just give it away without getting into some sort of trouble,so is there anywhere to donate unused medications? I can't see throwing it out when I am sure someone out there is in the opposite boat and can't afford it.

I don't think you can donate them because by law they were filled for you. Ask you pharmacist, they may have program where they can take your unsed meds and despose of them or She/He might have a suggestion for you. I know you paid a fortune for them. You may also want to hold on to them until the expiration date.

foodcritic

I recently got my dosage of Norvasc lowered and taken off Cozaar - both BP drugs. Unfortunately for me I had just gotten both filled recently,only used a few days worth. The Norvasc is no biggie,but the Cozaar is expensive...even with great insurance,I pay hundreds for it a year. My question is,I am sure I could not just give it away without getting into some sort of trouble,so is there anywhere to donate unused medications? I can't see throwing it out when I am sure someone out there is in the opposite boat and can't afford it.

Prob a violation of Fed/state/local laws.....:lmao:

I don't think you can donate them because by law they were filled for you. Ask you pharmacist, they may have program where they can take your unsed meds and despose of them or She/He might have a suggestion for you. I know you paid a fortune for them. You may also want to hold on to them until the expiration date.

But what does this have to do with sea turtles?

SoMDGirl42

I'm not sure what your medications are for, but I believe the hospital will take them.
Here, let me help you out. :lmao:

I am really surprised no one has posted JWWB yet.