Don't forget

RodRugg

My grandma HATES daylight savings time and says it's an abomination against God. She says if God wanted it to be 5am then man has no right to say its 6am. My uncle Stanley always has to sneak around the house and change the clocks, and if he gets caught he just says the clock changed by itself and he was changing it back to what God wanted. He changes her wristwatch first, when she's asleep, so if she catches him changing another clock she just looks at her watch and tells him what God's time is and he sets it to that.

Toxick

Splat
My grandma HATES daylight savings time and says it's an abomination against God. She says if God wanted it to be 5am then man has no right to say its 6am. My uncle Stanley always has to sneak around the house and change the clocks, and if he gets caught he just says the clock changed by itself and he was changing it back to what God wanted. He changes her wristwatch first, when she's asleep, so if she catches him changing another clock she just looks at her watch and tells him what God's time is and he sets it to that.

This is, objectively, the best post ever written.

gemma_rae

Well my Grandmama says that the only way to the Father is through the son Jesus, and only Jesus saves, so it's far from her to decide if Jesus' saving time is an hour earlier in the winter as long as he's gettin' er done! And she don't care what obomanation says cause he ain't even president no more!