Dont listen to me...listen to Celine Dion....

meme

The Smart Hooker
remaxrealtor said:
Skelator needs to get a freakin grip. TAKE A KAYAK IN, WTF? Let them touch a TV? Step away from the pipe slowly madam....

They had clips on the radio this morning of Celine Dion talking with Larry King. I just had to laugh. She's another one that doesn't have an effin clue.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
remaxrealtor said:
Skelator needs to get a freakin grip.
:lol: On VH1's Divas show, she sang AC/DC's "You Shook Me All Night Long." :yikes: (Divas was a perfect title for that show, at least for Celine, because I think most people understand "diva" to mean a female singer who is spoiled and self-centered.)

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
vraiblonde said:
She's Canadian, you know.
I saw this on another board:

I need to apologize on behalf of Canada

We unleashed one of the deadliest forces known to man on the world, and ultimately pushed it into the US to take over. I am naturally talking about Celine Dion. I feel it necessary to apologize on behalf of Canadians everywhere for unleashing that upon the world.

But with that being said. She is now in Vegas and f*** it, you can keep her. Don't even think of sending her back.

PJay

Tonio said:

I saw this:

Hurricane Katrina: WHY.....

IS ONE OF THE WORLD'S MOST OPULENT NATIONS ASKING FOR FOREIGN AID?

Just wondering why Americans can't cough up the money themselves. There is easily enough money in America to address the problem and help the victims.

Adding: This came from Canada.

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Tonio said:

I need to apologize on behalf of Canada

We unleashed one of the deadliest forces known to man on the world, and ultimately pushed it into the US to take over. I am naturally talking about Celine Dion. I feel it necessary to apologize on behalf of Canadians everywhere for unleashing that upon the world.

But with that being said. She is now in Vegas and f*** it, you can keep her. Don't even think of sending her back.

Now THAT is funny! :killingme

meme

The Smart Hooker
I never watch Oprah but I happend to watch the end of her show today. She along with her "famous crew" are on location talking about what her famous friends have done for the victims. Anyhow, apparently because Oprah said it, we need to apologize to the ALL the victims of Katrina and stop calling them refugee's but "survivors."

Maybe her and Celine drank a little to much before they hit the camera! :cheers:

C

czygvtwkr

I dont think anyone wants to listen to Celine Dion except maybe gay men, kind of like Cher

C

czygvtwkr

Pete said:
Except for the weird accent, the flailing hands and being stupid she is pretty hot.

What about the long John Kerry like face?