Don't pet the fluffy cows part 2

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I was a child when sent to my aunt's house in Mississippi. My cousin's asked her if we could visit the cows in their pasture... she said yes, but stay away from the bull. I had never seen a cow or bull so I trusted my cousin's to know the difference...big mistake.
Good thing the two of you didn’t ask to milk one of them.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Still photo from a recent video. The object in the center is a fluffy cow. Giving a nosy tourist a big ole nice ta meetcha.

ride.jpg

leggo.jpg

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Man tries feeding bison near Yellowstone; it doesn’t go well

Acting recklessly around bison isn’t reserved only for the “tourons” inside Yellowstone National Park, stupidity exists outside park boundaries, too.

As evidence, we present this video posted from Blackwater Creek Ranch in Cody, Wyoming, 15 miles from the east entrance of the iconic national park.

As seen in the video, a man in a green sweatshirt holds grass in his hands, approaches the bison and attempts to feed the animal. “What could go wrong?” the video’s headline reads.

Incidentally, touron is a derogatory term derived by combining tourist with moron, and there are plenty of them each year in Yellowstone. And outside Yellowstone, too.

Monello

PREMO Member
Kendall Cummings could feel the grizzly bear’s jaws tearing through flesh down to his skull, but the adrenaline coursing through his body made it a painless sensation.

“I could hear when his teeth would hit my skull, I could feel when he’d bite down on my bones and they’d kind of crunch,” Cummings told Cowboy State Daily on Monday morning.

Cummings and his wrestling teammate at Northwest College in Powell, Brady Lowry, were attacked by a grizzly bear Saturday afternoon outside Cody. The two survived but suffered serious injuries from the angry bruin.

The bear first attacked Lowry, but Cummings, an Evanston native, jumped into action to pull him off.

Cummings successfully got the bear’s attention. Backing up as the predator reared up toward him, he described the sensation of the bear’s putrid breath filling his nostrils and himself with a sense of dread.

Attacked Again

The bear charged at Cummings with surprising speed, immediately knocking him to the ground. After a short while in the grip of jaws, the bear left him. Cummings’ thoughts were not on his own injuries, but rather that the bear would attack Lowry again. It was when he stood up to look for his teammate that the bear attacked again.

mauled-wrestlers-1-10.17.22-1536x863.jpg

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Dayum! I can't even began to imagine how I'd handle that situation. Maybe roll up in the fetal position. :baby:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
From the story, the man and his family were on the boardwalk and the bison still attack.
If a Bison is 5 feet from the boardwalk, hownsafe is to walk past, staying on the boardwalk? Is the boardwalk a safe space?

Monello

PREMO Member
Cidiots!

Yellowstone baby bison put to death after visitor picks it up, leading herd to reject it​

Yellowstone National Park officials say they had to kill a newborn bison after a man picked it up and the animal's herd wouldn't take it back