"Don't you....forget about me...."

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Israel.jpg

SamSpade

By comparison, the Ukraine war is a years long turf war compared to a fistfight in a school. It's a conflict whose effects are felt world-wide, has claimed orders of magnitude more lives and holds a much greater threat to world peace. Hamas has kidnapped a few hundred people - Russia has kidnapped over a hundred thousand.

It's not to dismiss what is going on in Gaza - but it is a MUCH bigger conflict with a refugee population between 6-14 million, much more than ALL of Gaza.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I was thinking about the other day. Nothing on Ukraine anymore being reported. News/Media has all but forgotten about that war going on.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
By comparison, the Ukraine war is a years long turf war compared to a fistfight in a school. It's a conflict whose effects are felt world-wide, has claimed orders of magnitude more lives and holds a much greater threat to world peace. Hamas has kidnapped a few hundred people - Russia has kidnapped over a hundred thousand.

It's not to dismiss what is going on in Gaza - but it is a MUCH bigger conflict with a refugee population between 6-14 million, much more than ALL of Gaza.

Ukraine was a corrupt shithole dictatorship before Zelensky was canonized by the Democrats and given billions of our tax dollars. "Oh, but he was working on it!"

:lol:

I honestly couldn't care less if Russia takes over Ukraine. What's the difference?

Read this before Wiki decides to scrub it:

President Volodymyr Zelenskyy declared martial law on 24 February 2022, in response to the Russian invasion of Ukraine.[26] Speaking in a televised address to the nation shortly before 7 a.m., he clarified that all able-bodied men from 18–60 years old were not allowed to leave the country as the country began a general mobilization of all reserve forces.[27][failed verification] According to the official Facebook page of the Ukraine State Border Guard Service, as of July 19, 2023, this prohibition of border-crossing remains in effect.

On 26 February, Kyiv Mayor Vitali Klitschko declared a curfew from 5pm to 8am every day to expose Russian subversives.[28] The curfew was lifted on 28 February after a two-day search for Russian commando forces.[29]

On 20 March, President Zelenskyy signed a decree that merged all national television channels into one platform due to martial law.[30][31] That same day, he signed a decree suspending the activities of eleven opposition political parties, citing claimed ties to the Russian government, throughout the duration of martial law; the parties included the pro-Russian Opposition Platform — For Life, the second-largest party in the Verkhovna Rada, and in effect, all left-wing political parties.[32][33][34] On 22 May the Ukrainian parliament extended martial law for another 90 days and automatically renews from that point on.[35][36][37]

Ah, that freedom loving Zelensky.... Also that "failed verification" is interesting because NYT is one of Wiki's most solid "reliable sources" and their reporting is considered unimpeachable by the Left, and yet Wiki has decided that in this particular instance they may be wrong. And yet the very next sentence corroborates it.

Also:

No wonder the Democrats love him so much. They'll probably scrub that too. Because the fact is that nobody civilized had nice things to say about Zelensky before Russia invaded and they all started getting paid.

Never forget:

USA gives billions to Ukraine --->Ukraine invests heavily in cryptocurrency with Sam Bankman Fried/FTX--->SBF donates heavily to politicians who - surprise! - are supportive of hemorrhaging our tax money to Ukraine.

That's a verified fact and the trail has been widely reported by sources on all sides of the political spectrum.

Israel is our ally. Ukraine is a corrupt money laundering operation.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I was thinking about the other day. Nothing on Ukraine anymore being reported. News/Media has all but forgotten about that war going on.

Because that money is still flowing - our money - and people were starting to question it, so the media stopped reporting on Ukraine and is focused solely on Israel.

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks all these nutty celebritards going off on their hater rages are being paid to direct our attention. Look at this, not that.

HemiHauler

Ukraine was a corrupt shithole dictatorship before Zelensky was canonized by the Democrats and given billions of our tax dollars. "Oh, but he was working on it!"

:lol:

I honestly couldn't care less if Russia takes over Ukraine. What's the difference?

Read this before Wiki decides to scrub it:

Ah, that freedom loving Zelensky.... Also that "failed verification" is interesting because NYT is one of Wiki's most solid "reliable sources" and their reporting is considered unimpeachable by the Left, and yet Wiki has decided that in this particular instance they may be wrong. And yet the very next sentence corroborates it.

Also:

No wonder the Democrats love him so much. They'll probably scrub that too. Because the fact is that nobody civilized had nice things to say about Zelensky before Russia invaded and they all started getting paid.

Never forget:

USA gives billions to Ukraine --->Ukraine invests heavily in cryptocurrency with Sam Bankman Fried/FTX--->SBF donates heavily to politicians who - surprise! - are supportive of hemorrhaging our tax money to Ukraine.

That's a verified fact and the trail has been widely reported by sources on all sides of the political spectrum.

Israel is our ally. Ukraine is a corrupt money laundering operation.

Your handlers sure do like to keep you stupid.

Clem72

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks all these nutty celebritards going off on their hater rages are being paid to direct our attention. Look at this, not that.
They don't need to be paid, hence the "useful" part of the term "useful idiots".

Dakota

~~~~~~~
No the Treasury Elf, Janet Yellen, was on the news the other night saying that funding is necessary for Ukraine because "it is a matter of national security."

Perhaps the fricken US shouldn't have been conducting gain of function research over there huh?

These people make me sick.

StmarysCity79

Because that money is still flowing - our money - and people were starting to question it, so the media stopped reporting on Ukraine and is focused solely on Israel.

MY god you are not well.

It's not many steps from sure seize Ukraine against its will to sure lock up those immigrants, jews, whatever group i am not part of because it doesn't effect me.

You are truly a despicable human being.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
MY god you are not well.

It's not many steps from sure seize Ukraine against its will to sure lock up those immigrants, jews, whatever group i am not part of because it doesn't effect me.

You are truly a despicable human being.

And you are an illiterate psychopath.

StmarysCity79

And you are an illiterate psychopath.

Rather be illiterate than calling for the genocide and culling of a country because i can't be bothered to care.

Do you understand the implications of allowing Putin to run rampant over any country he wants?

Why do you like dictators so much?