"Don't you....forget about me...."

Clem72

Rather be illiterate than calling for the genocide and culling of a country because i can't be bothered to care.

Do you understand the implications of allowing Putin to run rampant over any country he wants?

Why do you like dictators so much?
What culling? The only people calling for that are the people calling for eradication of Israel.

And the implications of allowing Putin to run rampant over Ukraine (not just ANY country) are that US politicians will have one less place to launder their money. Literally can't think of anything else. It would be like worrying about the US taking over Canada. Oh no, you will have slightly worse healthcare and will have to take the old broad off your currency.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
I'm all in favor of a culling right here in the U.S. Of A.

Anything to the left of President Bubba.

Scratch it from existence.

StmarysCity79

What culling? The only people calling for that are the people calling for eradication of Israel.

And the implications of allowing Putin to run rampant over Ukraine (not just ANY country) are that US politicians will have one less place to launder their money. Literally can't think of anything else. It would be like worrying about the US taking over Canada. Oh no, you will have slightly worse healthcare and will have to take the old broad off your currency.

Can you show me where any money was laundered through Ukraine? Because your nonsense theories don't hold up under review.

It will in fact embolden Putin to continue taking over countries and enriching himself with more resources and more ports. One of our largest enemies you suggest we allow to strengthen his position with no push back?

And why? Because you have been misled into believing lies about Biden and the corruption he helped stamp out in Ukraine?

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
You must really have a lot of sad and lonely time on your hands.
Projecting again.

Everyone here has a good time, job, family, laughs, travel.... And who's the one that wanders in daily with a $#!tty attitude, whining and bitching?

You. :jet:

Grumpy

Do you think that is clever?

Why do act like a 5 year old?

Why do you post misinformation and not apologize or remove it after being shown how wrong you are?

You must really have a lot of sad and lonely time on your hands.
FJB.JPG

DaSDGuy

Because that money is still flowing - our money - and people were starting to question it, so the media stopped reporting on Ukraine and is focused solely on Israel.

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks all these nutty celebritards going off on their hater rages are being paid to direct our attention. Look at this, not that.
A combo Wag-the-dog and bait-and-switch.