Don't you hate when have that first fight?

MikeyBash

Happened to me today. After four months of love and bliss and peace, she was pissed off at me and I'm ashamed to admit that I responded in kind. Of course, it was my fault.

It's kinda like getting that first scratch in your beautiful new car :)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Happened to me today. After four months of love and bliss and peace, she was pissed off at me and I'm ashamed to admit that I responded in kind. Of course, it was my fault.

Don't be a butthead and she won't get pissed off.

:huggy:

frequentflier

happy to be living

A scratch can be rubbed out and no one will ever know it was there.
The words you spoke will never be forgotten and may be used against you in the future. Women NEVER forget.
Run, Mikey, Run!

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Not everything is worth fighting over. Other matters are worth fighting for. Only you can make that determination.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
A scratch can be rubbed out and no one will ever know it was there.
The words you spoke will never be forgotten and may be used against you in the future. Women NEVER forget.
Run, Mikey, Run!

What makes you think it was his fault? Oh, wait a minute - "if a woman says something to a man in the woods when there is not a man there, it is still the man's fault" type of thingy?

Sounds about right, right, dear?

KingFish

Nothing to see here
I came home from work, sat down in my favorite chair, turned on the TV, and said to my wife, "Quick, bring me a beer before it starts."

She looked a little puzzled, but brought me a beer.

When I finished it, I said, "Quick, bring me another beer. It's gonna start."

This time she looked a little angry, but brought me a beer.

When it was gone, I said, "Quick, another beer, it's gonna start any second."

"That's it!" She blows her top, "You bastard! You waltz in here, flop your fat ass down, don't even say hello to me and then expect me to run around like your slave. Don't you realize that I cook and clean and wash and iron all day long?"

That's when I sighed. "Oh crap, it's started.