Doomsday Preppers

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My philosophy is to be prepared for shortages and outages of up to a year. If it is a truly apocalyptic scenario and Mad Max rules, my plan is to remove myself from the equation. I've led a good full life, now physically failing, and really dont want to try to struggle to survive in that kind of world.

Oh good, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I can't see myself being happy and fulfilled in some post-apocalyptic nightmare. That just doesn't seem like fun to me. I can't even procreate to spur the population.

Ya'll can have my food.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Oh good, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I can't see myself being happy and fulfilled in some post-apocalyptic nightmare. That just doesn't seem like fun to me. I can't even procreate to spur the population.

Ya'll can have my food.

I am with you. I want to be at ground zero. I don't have any desire to survive an apocalypse. I like my creature comforts. I went to Food Lion yesterday and they were out of decent steaks. That was traumatic enough. I can't imagine living on canned beans and 50 year old MRE's. Just let me die.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I've led a good full life, now physically failing, and really dont want to try to struggle to survive in that kind of world.
Psst: Make sure you let me know where you've left the keys to the Slingshot. Signed..yr bestest buddy Gilligan

UglyBear

My philosophy is to be prepared for shortages and outages of up to a year. If it is a truly apocalyptic scenario and Mad Max rules, my plan is to remove myself from the equation. I've led a good full life, now physically failing, and really dont want to try to struggle to survive in that kind of world.
Aw, don’t sell yourself short. In the SHYF event, we’ll take you in. Your organizational skills are impeccable, you are pretty tech handy, you could pull a plow, and in the event of a rampaging mob, you can do your last stand while I escape. I gots ya.

Loper

Animal Poor!
I am with you. I want to be at ground zero. I don't have any desire to survive an apocalypse. I like my creature comforts. I went to Food Lion yesterday and they were out of decent steaks. That was traumatic enough. I can't imagine living on canned beans and 50 year old MRE's. Just let me die.

I have your food covered Christy!! Jerky and freeze dried goods!! :buddies: