Dougstermd= DR. Doug

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
ok another person has come to me for martial / legal advice. Seems that a coworkers wife has been bangin the nieghbor. So the coworker had a physical confrontation with the booty snatcher. The booty snatcher has a peace warrant filed and it goes to court tomorrow.

So coworker wants to know what would I do.

what about my wife ...

Why do people insist on telling me all their biznest?
WTF if I was sooo good at martial issues I would still be married and if I was sooo good at the legal system ... well lets just leave that alone:whistle:

W

wkndbeacher

ok another person has come to me for martial / legal advice. Seems that a coworkers wife has been bangin the nieghbor. So the coworker had a physical confrontation with the booty snatcher. The booty snatcher has a peace warrant filed and it goes to court tomorrow.

So coworker wants to know what would I do.

what about my wife ...

Why do people insist on telling me all their biznest?
WTF if I was sooo good at martial issues I would still be married and if I was sooo good at the legal system ... well lets just leave that alone:whistle:

Hello Im the neighbor :whistle:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I was not involved I swear.

The wives I have had all lived somewhere else:lmao:

It's your story tell it any way you like. Saw a blast from the past this weekend. Miss Hopey she's just as wild as ever. She asked how you were doing these days. Oh that and Miss Jeanie (Joe's friend) flashed her boobies this weekend. Don't you miss all the crazy crap in Ridge? :howdy:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
It's your story tell it any way you like. Saw a blast from the past this weekend. Miss Hopey she's just as wild as ever. She asked how you were doing these days. Oh that and Miss Jeanie (Joe's friend) flashed her boobies this weekend. Don't you miss all the crazy crap in Ridge? :howdy:

I do miss Ridge but I had to get out before I got in too much trouble:lalala:

I have a whole crowd just like that here but I get to stay sober and watch all the craziness and wonder what the hell I was thinkin when I :otter:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I do miss Ridge but I had to get out before I got in too much trouble:lalala:

I have a whole crowd just like that here but I get to stay sober and watch all the craziness and wonder what the hell I was thinkin when I :otter:

It's a whole different world on the other side isn't it?:lmao:

K

Kain99

Best advice explain to the court about the booty snatcher. Won't set ya free but it will take the edge off.:lmao:

Radiant1

Soul Probe

There was a girl flashing boobies at Boatman's Saturday night, were you there? :confused:

God I love Ridge! :lmao:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
The booty snatcher has a peace warrant filed and it goes to court tomorrow.

The booty snatcher got a peace order on the HUSBAND?

If I were the husband I'd show up on the booty snatchers doorstep and beat the ever loving #### out of him as he waves the peace order in the air crying "You can't do that!!"

:lmao: