Dougstermd= DR. Doug

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
The booty snatcher got a peace order on the HUSBAND?

If I were the husband I'd show up on the booty snatchers doorstep and beat the ever loving #### out of him as he waves the peace order in the air crying "You can't do that!!"

:lmao:

yeah that was my thought also. But i was tryin to keep coworker outa jail. also if his wife is fukin booty snatcher then coworker is not doing his job at home:shrug:

bubble_gum_yum

The booty snatcher got a peace order on the HUSBAND?

If I were the husband I'd show up on the booty snatchers doorstep and beat the ever loving #### out of him as he waves the peace order in the air crying "You can't do that!!"

:lmao:

:whack: Why is co-worker so worried about beating the crap out of bootie-snatcher? It was the WIFE who is out ho'ing around! Regardless of who she jumps into the rack with ~ he should kick her a$$ to the curb!! :whistle:
It takes two to tango!

Ha_Satan

The Challenger
:whack: Why is co-worker so worried about beating the crap out of bootie-snatcher? It was the WIFE who is out ho'ing around! Regardless of who she jumps into the rack with ~ he should kick her a$$ to the curb!! :whistle:
It takes two to tango!

If he gave his wife a good beating once in awhile he wouldn't have this problem. That's the problem with modern women, no fear to keep them under control.

And for those of you too stupid to see the sarcasm there... :moon: