American Beauty
PREMO Member
Horses Dancing GIF by Mallrat

Editor

somd.com Editor
Staff member
PREMO Member
Patron
It was saying link copied but it wasn't..had to copy a different way than I normally do. I dunno... working now, tho.
Different browsers copy/paste things in different ways. Microsoft likes to grab all of the invisible HTML formatting that surrounds whatever you are copying and insert that crap into wherever you are pasting it. Sometimes you might want this, usually I don't.

Some browsers, Brave for sure, maybe all Chromium-based browsers, have an option to "paste as plain text." That is the BEST OPTION to use when pasting links into the forums.

PJay

Different browsers copy/paste things in different ways. Microsoft likes to grab all of the invisible HTML formatting that surrounds whatever you are copying and insert that crap into wherever you are pasting it. Sometimes you might want this, usually I don't.

Some browsers, Brave for sure, maybe all Chromium-based browsers, have an option to "paste as plain text." That is the BEST OPTION to use when pasting links into the forums.
Thank you

somdadmin

Administrator
Staff member
P.S. Anything that might not have been working quite as advertised right after the aforementioned upgrade and up until this morning, is probably working right now.