Dr. Christina Rawlings

sparkyaclown

Anyone know where her new office in Calvert is located ???

TIA :buddies:

She gave me a card last time I saw her, I'll try to remember to look it up when I get home. I want to say it was near Roy Rogers though.

I have her phone as 410-394-3712

Last edited:

Urbanite

Thought she moved to one of the buildings as you enter Calvert from St. Mary's, not positive on which one but I believe she's not in the urgent care building

So she's not in that Building next to St Mary's hospital anymore??? Or does she practice at both Calvert and St Mary's

Urbanite

I realize she's NP but my current NP/DR is located in Annapolis and I would like someone local so I'm assuming since she's a NP that she is affiliated with a Dr

SoMDGirl42

Anyone know where her new office in Calvert is located ???

TIA :buddies:

I realize she's NP but my current NP/DR is located in Annapolis and I would like someone local so I'm assuming since she's a NP that she is affiliated with a Dr

You said you wanted a dr in ST MARY'S

THIS NP is in CALVERT

Didn't say anything about them being affiated with a doctor. We all know they are.

NOW, if you would like to find a new dr in St. Mary's, you may want to start a new thread.

Urbanite

I realize she's in Calvert but she WAS in ST Mary's , I was just asking if she worked out of 2 offices St Mary's AND Calvert ... and had she worked out both offices I was wondering why the one poster stated they would not go to her , but apparently she has only one office now and that is in Calvert

Ohiogirl

Just my personal opinion. Some people may like ones practice when another may not. I have been recommended some Dr's that people RAVE about, but did not work for me. Maybe I'm just back woods!

HollyRockJT

Jus Chillin...
I'll drive across the bridge to see her, I always thought she was good :shrug:

But as ohiogirl said, what 1 can be happy with, another may not be..

Then again, knock on wood :whack:, I only go maybe once, twice a year :yay:

helpful

Christine Rawlings, CRNP Office Address

Her permanent office location is:

Calvert Primary Care at Solomons
Solomons Medical Center
14090 H.G. Trueman Road, Suite 2100
Solomons, MD 20688
Phone: 410-394-3712

She is also accepting new patients.