Dr.Polko...give me my PAP Smear!! I beg you!

notthatone

I tried to make an appointment for my annual yesterday....she has no openings until JUNE!! Called around to some others gyno's in the area..similarly booked or no new patients. Should I fake a discharge to get my foot in the door and then fess up?:whistle::killingme

sunflower

Loving My Life...
I tried to make an appointment for my annual yesterday....she has no openings until JUNE!! Called around to some others gyno's in the area..similarly booked or no new patients. Should I fake a discharge to get my foot in the door and then fess up?:whistle::killingme

Yeah she is BOOKED.... Only going to get in and seen in a timely manner if your pregnant :diva:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I just saw her, but they took me quick cause I'm special. :dance: I had never seen/met her and I really, really liked her. The waiting room was really crowded.

notthatone

Dr Polko and Ann Naru are very good doctors. :yay: I'm sure you can wait til June for a pap smear. :shrug:

I could actually get in slightly sooner with Ann Naru,but was not sure about her..last time I agreed to see Dr.Shonagon and HATED her. She seemed like she could not care less. I have a strong family history of breast and ovarian cancer and although I *could* wait til June..mentally,I can't. I like to stay on top of things.

MMDad

Lem Putt
I imagine that it's getting busy since Dr. Sbrocco is not seeing patients. Everyone else has to absorb his patients.

sunflower

Loving My Life...
I could actually get in slightly sooner with Ann Naru,but was not sure about her..last time I agreed to see Dr.Shonagon and HATED her. She seemed like she could not care less. I have a strong family history of breast and ovarian cancer and although I *could* wait til June..mentally,I can't. I like to stay on top of things.

Yes see ann... Shes Great... I didnt like Shanagon at first but she did deliver my last baby. She could have talked to me more or something :lol: But what can I do :lol:

Last edited:

Symom

Yes see ann... Shes Great... I don't like Shanagon either but she did deliver my last baby. I just hope to not get her this yr or the new "man" Dr. to deliver.. But what can I do :lol:

That "man" is Dr. Davis and he's wonderful. To old here for babies but Dr. Davis is great and my husband really likes him also.

J

jaybeeztoo

Yes see ann... Shes Great... I don't like Shanagon either but she did deliver my last baby. I just hope to not get her this yr or the new "man" Dr. to deliver.. But what can I do :lol:

Are you having another baby??? :yahoo:

:baby:

tc_girl

That "man" is Dr. Davis and he's wonderful. To old here for babies but Dr. Davis is great and my husband really likes him also.

I agree!! Dr. Davis is wonderful!!! My husband wasn't sure about me seeing a man but after meeting him for the first time we both LOVE him! He was the only Dr. in there that seemed to care and take any steps toward figuring out what was wrong with me. I really want him to deliver my baby in May!

misshelper

I agree!! Dr. Davis is wonderful!!! My husband wasn't sure about me seeing a man but after meeting him for the first time we both LOVE him! He was the only Dr. in there that seemed to care and take any steps toward figuring out what was wrong with me. I really want him to deliver my baby in May!

Dr Polko has very good bed side manners.